This is Kent and I am going to show you how I create my album covers! For this tutorial, I am going to show you the making of my album cover of the album, Demi. There is a lot of steps, so make sure you follow correctly.
What Do I Need?Edit
- Paint.Net photoshop program (ITS FREE AT GETPAINT.NET)
- Google, Yahoo, Tumblr, or other photo source.
- A SONG (DUH)
- Open Paint.NET on your computer.
- Resize the photo to 7.27 x 7.27 inches (Image/Resize/Print Size).
- Minimize Paint.NET and look up a photo.
- Copy-Paste the photo into Paint.NET.
- Make small edits like I erased the lines.
- In another layer, make a text for the logo (I use the When The Sun Goes Down font).
- Glow and soften (under Effects/Photo) text.
- Glow the picture on the bottom layer.
- Glow the text once more so it blends in.
Bonus! Sam & Cat StepEdit
I saw that some people liked my cover for the song Just Fine from Sam and Cat so I am going to show you how I got the background effect!
- Change the magic wand tolerance to 24% and delete the background.
- Pick one bright and dark of a color for the two color choices.
- In a layer below, use the gradient on radial and expand the colors apart.
AND THATS ALL TO IT! :)