Ok, SO! Tandre is a pairing from the Nickelodeon show Victorious (RIP March 2010-Feb. 2, 2013 :'() and it's between Tori Vega and Andre Harris. There is Tandre in basically every episode. The Pilot has LOTS of Tandre because Andre is trying to convince Tori to go to Hollywood Arts. In that epsiode, Andre said to Tori, "You're special, you're fantastic, you belong at this school." Tori and Andre had been best friends from that episode on, but sadly, Tandre never dated :(
THANKS TO THE VICTORIOUS WIKI FOR THE TANDRE MOMENTS! THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY AND I DON'T HAVE ALL THE EPISODES SO I'M TAKING THEM FROM THERE! THANKS, VICTORIOUS WIKI! ALSO, I'M USING SOME OTHER THINGS FROM THERE SO YEAH! CREDIT CREDIT CREDIT! I'M A PART OF THAT WIKI TOO!
- Madi60517 (DUH! Meant to be <3)
- Corey (I'm adding her name for her cuz she's starting to ship it even though she likes Bori/Jandre/Cabbie)
- Perry (Cause why not! XD)
- Esther :)
- Marley (I miss this :( )
- The two met within the first three minutes of the pilot episode. Trina introduces Tori to André (at first calling him "Andrew"), her talent show partner.
- They were the first of the main characters to interact.
- André is Tori's first friend from Hollywood Arts.
- Tori and André become quick friends, despite the fact André is working with Trina, not Tori.
- In the first scene, when André puts his backpack down, he looks over at Tori with an expression that says, "Hey, cute girl."
- Tori tells André he is a fantastic piano player, and André smiles at her.
- Tori brings André a drink.
- Tori tells Trina that she should let André play the song faster like he wanted to.
- Both were visibly annoyed by Trina's 'diva' actions. After Trina sings one line of Make It Shine, André asks Tori for an aspirin, and she gave him a handful of it, looking at him sympathetically.
- When Trina and André are rehearsing, Tori is looking at André.
- In the extended version, when Tori is put behind the screen to get her dress on, André tries to follow her, but is stopped by Lane.
- At the showcase, Tori said hello to André's grandmother before being called backstage because of her sister's swollen tongue.
- When Trina couldn't perform, André volunteered Tori to do the part, claiming that she knew the entire routine and song. Although Tori kept refusing, he wouldn't take no for an answer, showing that he had confidence in her.
- In Tori's first attempt to run off, André picked her up and carried her over to the dressing area.
- As the director pushed her onto stage, she made one last attempt to escape, but was pushed back on stage again, and André gave her a reassuring look.
- After the performance, she and André hugged.
- After Sikowitz assures his students that he was just kidding about the fire, you see André reaching to grab Tori's bag.
- André says that Tori is "crazy talented".
- He tells her that she's special, fantastic, and belongs at Hollywood Arts.
- As the principal of Hollywood Arts asked her if she wanted to come to the school and everyone debates it, Tori, at one point, asks, "But what if I'm not good enough?" While the group continued arguing, André opened the curtains and asked the audience if Tori was "good enough" to get into Hollywood Arts. When they all applauded, Tori agreed and the two shared another hug.
- On her first day of school, she saw André in Sikowitz's Improv class and sat next to him.
- André tries to get Jade not to pour the coffee on Tori's head.
- After Jade had poured coffee on Tori, and when she left the class to call her mom, André walked out of class to talk to her.
- Tori came back the next day thinking about what André and Trina said to her. When she picks her actors, she picks André first; when he messes up, she pats him on the back as he leaves the stage. He is still happy that Tori lasted that long.
- André looks sad on Tori's second day before she comes back, because he thought that she quit.
- During Alphabet Improv, after André says that something bit his toe, Tori walks over to stand beside him.
- André yells at Jade when she walks over to Tori (the dog), about to pour her coffee on Tori's head. He did this probably because he cares about Tori.
- This episode is one of the main Tandre episodes.
The Bird SceneEdit
- Throughout the whole episode, it is stated that André wants Tori to be the lead in a play, which is the reason why she needed to complete the Bird Scene.
- Andre is very welcoming to Tori.
- At the beginning of the episode, André (along with Robbie) helps Tori with her books when she is struggling to put them into her locker.
- When André was playing his keyboard, Tori was slightly dancing to his music.
- She looked disappointed when André and Robbie had to leave.
- When Sikowitz throws a ball at Tori and tells her he needs to speak to her, André laughs a bit and wishes her good luck.
- Tori asked if André got out of ballet class, showing that she is curious about his problems and cares about him.
- After Tori plays her French Horn and says that it's broken, André takes it from her (without wiping it off) and plays it perfectly.
- By this episode they already seem to be really close friends.
- André was probably trying to impress Tori when he was showing off his skills on the French Horn.
- When Tori is trying to get Russ to stop fighting Beck (not knowing they were just stage fighting), André is the one to get her off of Russ' back and keep her from attacking him.
- André explains stage fighting to Tori in private so that Jade wouldn't make fun of her for not knowing.
- When Tori, André, and Cat are having lunch and Tori expresses how she is afraid Jade will actually hurt her as an "accident," André tries to assure her she'll be fine.
- After his scene, André gives Tori her acting props and mouths something assuring to her when she looks nervous about stage fighting Jade. Eventually this gives her enough confidence to go on stage.
- When everyone is tending to Jade, after Tori is accused of hitting her, André stays next to her.
- Tori turns to André for back up but he believes Tori really hit Jade, and because of this she is a bit upset that he doesn't take her side.
- Even though he believes that Tori hit Jade, he doesn't think that she meant to do it.
- Later when he sees Jade in the hall and finds out her black eye was a lie and that it was just make up, Jade tells him not to tell anyone, especially Tori. He says he won't, and after a pause, goes running around yelling Tori's name to tell her, while Jade chases him trying to get him to stop. But then, according to Tori's message, André was able to tell Tori.
- André cares about Tori, when everyone else is saying she hit Jade.
The Birthweek SongEdit
- When Tori is having trouble thinking of a gift for Trina, André is one of the people to volunteer to help her (along with Robbie and Cat). When the group is at lunch, still thinking of ideas, Tori and André sit close to each other. When he suggests Tori to get cheese for Trina, she gives him a weird look and he says, "Let's not do cheese." While he scribbles cheese off the list, she looks at him sweetly for a little bit before moving on to Robbie.
- Tori and André sit right next to each other at lunch.
- That night, Tori had André over at her house for his opinion on Trina's gift; she bought her boots. When he calls the boots "shoes" she hits him in the back of the head. André replies, "I can't believe you hit me on the head!"
- When Trina buys the same shoes that Tori got her for her birthday, André suggests she write her sister a song. When she says that she can't write a song, he asks her who she knows that does, and then points to himself like Trina had done moments before and says "This guy!" which she giggles at.
- While they are writing the song, they are having a good time on the couch laughing and talking.
- When André sings to Tori the lyrics "You might be crazy, but have I told you lately, that I love you, you're the only reason that dadadada." When André sings "I love you" in the song he looks directly at Tori.
- When Tori comes to record, André is with her, even though Trina only called Tori. This could imply that Tori must've wanted him to come.
- When Tori is performing, the shot switches to André for a second when she is singing "You might be crazy, but have I told you lately, that I love you."
- This may be André's first of possibly a few attempts to confess his feelings for Tori, she just doesn't realize it.
Jade Dumps BeckEdit
- When André and Beck are sitting at the table outside and Tori runs over, she sits next to André.
- When André looks at the picture of Beck and Alyssa Vaughn, Tori leans closer to him to look, putting her head almost on his shoulder.
- Whenever André says the attractive celebrity that Beck knows (Alyssa Vaughn) is hot, Tori gives him a strange look, which is possibly a sign of jealousy.
- When Tori looks at Jade sitting alone, she looks at André with a look that says, "we should sit with her." He quickly refuses and tries to make a run for it, but she grabs his backpack, and he gives up and decides to follow her. This shows that Tori might be someone who can get André to do anything she wants him to.
- Throughout the entire episode, Tori is trying to get Beck and Jade together again. If she truly liked Beck, she wouldn't have helped Jade and taken advantage of the situation, but she didn't, which shows she may not be as into Beck as many believe.
- Both André and Tori help their friends with their problems, and the advice that they give backfires, but then works out in the end.
Tori the ZombieEdit
- Tori and André are practicing the songs for the play together in her living room. André tells her to sing the song like an old jazz singer and when she asks why, he says, "To amuse me." She laughs and starts singing.
- When she's done he starts to tease her saying he was amused.
- André doesn't make Tori keep sounding like an old jazz singer when he sees she clearly can't do it.
- André offers to get the girls (Cat and Tori) a pizza.
- When Cat comes to put make-up on Tori and asks him to be her assistant, André leaves. He then comes back bringing pizza even if it was a possibility that Cat would ask more help from him.
- When Trina and Cat finally arrive, Tori gives André a signal to keep the music going, and he immediately understands and gives her an okay sign.
- Tori trusts André to cover for her while she removes her make-up backstage.
- André keeps the music going while Tori gets the monster make-up removed.
- When Tori's phone rings, it is known that her ringtone is the song that André wrote for her when she needed a present for Trina's birthweek You're The Reason.
- André and Tori (with Beck) are both there to support Cat in throwing away her Sky Store catalog at school.
- André and Tori (along with Jade and Beck) go to yell at Robbie for his rumors on Robarazzi.
Survival of the HottestEdit
- At the beginning of the episode, when André walks over to the gang sitting at the table and greets them, Tori gives him a flirty wave.
- At one point, Tori has her head resting against André's leg when they are all trapped in Beck's RV.
- When they're trapped in the RV and are sharing a cap of the water that Trina had, Tori passes it to André right after her turn.
- She puts her head on his shoulder when he unwillingly passes it on to Robbie, showing that she was tired and that she wanted to rest on something.
- When they all start to lose hope that Cat will come back anytime soon, André suggests everyone sing to lighten the mood, making everyone protest and saying it's a stupid idea. But Tori starts singing Make It Shine and André joins her. Eventually everyone starts singing until Cat walks in.
- Once they get out, Beck and André run to get everyone water from the cooler in the truck. André tosses one to Tori before he even opens his (which is exactly like what Beck did for Jade).
Wi-Fi in the SkyEdit
- André didn't hang up himself. His grandmother broke the computer screen causing technical difficulties, so he technically never hung up on Tori in the first place.
- In the list for online people, André is the first on Tori’s list and Tori is the first in André's list (much like Jade is first on Beck's and Beck on Jade's).
- André made a joke to Tori.
- André and Tori are the first one to talk in the 4-way video chat, between Beck, Cat, Tori, and André. She specifically looked to see if he was on.
- Even though Beck, Cat, and André are all using a clockwise effect, Tori says, "André focus!"
- André teased Tori when the little boy said she was hot, then Tori replies "not cute, André," and smiles.
- Tori asks André about his grandmother and expresses concern.
- Tori looks very shocked and concerned when André's grandmother punched his laptop.
- Tori tells Trina to stop showing her butt onscreen and scaring her friends, maybe because she doesn't like it that André can see Trina's backside because she likes him.
- André doesn't like the view he has of Trina's backside, and Tori seems glad that he's horrified.
- Tori asks André where he is. This probably means that her first expectation was that André would be home, and since she didn't recognize the location as his home this could imply that she's visited André's house before.
Beck's Big BreakEdit
- When Tori orders her food from the grub truck, André greets her with, "What's shakin' bacon?" she responds with a smile.
- Tori told André that she "Could stick him with a safety pin" (flirtatiously) to André to help cheer him up that bees won't sting him.
- André told Tori first that he has never been stung by a bee.
- Tori and André were eating together with Beck and Jade.
- While Tori's on stage in class, practicing emotions, André stares at her.
- Tori tells André that they saw him "working that hot girl over there," in a rather flirty tone of voice.
- When Tori was upset by what Jade said to her, André comforted Tori.
The Great Ping Pong ScamEdit
- When Tori demanded to know why they had started a "Fake Ping Pong Team," André was the first to suggest that they tell her, showing that he believes that she is a valuable member to their group of friends and deserves to know their secret.
- When André reveals that there is no real ping pong team, she pokes his chest in victory, to which André stares at her.
- The song André and Tori performed together was called Tell Me That You Love Me. This could mean that one of them loves the other.
- Throughout the performance, the two of them exchange warm glances and constantly smile at each other.
- This episode marks the first duet between André and Tori.
- After Tori's performance, André is smiling proudly at her.
- Tori places her hand on André's shoulder during the performance, and he smiles widely at this.
- At the end of the performance, Tori and André look directly into each others' eyes, smiling widely.
- Tori lays on the piano and while singing, she stares into André's eyes.
- At the beginning of the song, André seems to be in deep thought and slightly sad. This might mean he's sad that Tori doesn't love him.
Freak the Freak OutEdit
- When the boys are trying to untie Trina, André tells them that there's a pair of scissors in one of the drawers. This shows that he know's Tori's house very well and is over at Tori's enough to know his way around.
- Tori texts André telling him to watch Trina for her - she could have text messaged anyone else, but she text messaged André.
- When André gets this text, he is excited to tell Beck that it's Tori.
- André doesn't act as upset as Cat when Tori's phone interrupted their scene.
- André seems very upset with Tori that she ditched them and stuck them with Trina, saying, "How could you leave us here with that monster?" in a betrayed tone.
- Tori tells André that he's "a great actor".
- Tori reads the comments when André tells her to.
- André shows Tori how to operate the Turblow Jet and when she lets it suck up Sinjin's shirt, he laughs.
- When André asks why everyone is panicking, and when Sinjin says that Tori tried to kill Rex, Tori shouted, "SINJIN!" This shows that Tori didn't want André to think she was that cruel to both Rex and Robbie.
- Tori gives Sikowitz a thumb drive with André's song on it and says it's really cute.
- When André gets the call from the agent, he only tells Tori, even though everyone else is present. This shows that she is clearly his best friend.
- After André tells Tori, they share a tight embrace.
- When everyone is at Tori's house trying to brainstorm, she only gets drinks for herself and André.
- When the gang is trying to comfort André after he learned that he lost his deal with the record label, Beck tells André that he is a great songwriter and musician, then Tori quickly adds, "The best" and smiles encouragingly at him as she says this.
- When Tori realizes André has missed two of their classes, she goes looking for him. She also posts "ANDRE - WHERE R U?!?!?!" on TheSlap as her status, along with a "Searchy" smiley.
- Tori seems to be concerned when André is depressed, and tries to cheer him up.
- Throughout the episode, Tori is constantly supporting André.
- André started writing Song2You after Tori suggested he change his song Favorite Food since he didn't like it. Had she not suggested that before she left, André may not have otherwise composed the song.
- André composed a love song just after Tori left, possibly his way of admitting his feelings for Tori, and she just didn't realize it.
- André and Tori are standing next to each other in the Diddly-Bops picture.
- After Tori leaves, André starts writing Song2You and the lyrics suggest he might love Tori and that she was his inspiration.
- "Song2You" could possibly be about Tori.
- Tori is the first person André plays his new song for.
- Tori persuades André to sing his song and that the producers would show up at his performance at the school, saying she would beg them to do it.
- After Tori tells André that she is a very good beggar and that he should sing his song for the record executive and his boss, she grabs the collar of his shirt and makes him promise to sing his song if she can get them to come to his performance.
- While Tori is telling André that she would beg the executives to come see him sing, she briefly looks down at his chest before looking back up to his eyes.
- André and Tori seem to be leaning towards each other when Trina comes downstairs.
- She pulls on his shirt again when he asks her to sing backup for him and excitedly replies "Yeah, I will!"
- André wants Tori to sing backup for him when she begs him to sing his song for the record executives.
- When André is singing his new song Song2You, which is a love song, he is seen looking at Tori as he ends the song, meaning he could have written the song for Tori.
- Throughout their performance, Tori and André periodically sing to each other.
- There are times during their performance when Tori sings to André even when he is singing to the audience.
- There is a part near the end of the performance where André is singing alone to the music. He smiles at Tori during this time and moves closer to her. She smiles back and giggles, almost resting her head on his shoulder.
- After the performance, Tori and André share another embrace, almost falling as they hugged.
- This episode marks the second time the two have sung a duet together (the previous was Tell Me that You Love Me).
- This can be seen as a couple episode, as in Beck/Jade and Tori/André. After they've hugged and Tori waves to someone in the audience, they look like they might possibly be in love with each other. This song is proof that they've brought a romance atmosphere because it leads Beck and Jade to kiss, meaning their romance, in the form of music, touches others and has an affect on couples.
- When André points at the audience at the end of Song2You, he briefly points at Tori before putting his arm down.
- When Jade was found hiding in the janitor's closet, André and Tori are standing near each other.
- Tori and André are sitting next to each other during the poker card game.
- In the beginning of the episode, Tori is talking to André and Cat and keeps looking at André.
- Tori gets André to dress up as Jackie Bonay's security guard to help clean up the mess she almost made of Jade's play.
- André tries to make Tori feel better about Jade yelling at her by saying, "At least she thanked you."
- Tori takes André and Robbie to Mrs. Lee's restaurant for lunch.
- Tori and André sit next to each other at Mrs. Lee's restaurant.
- Tori complains to André about Jade getting mad at her, showing that she feels comfortable talking to him about her problems.
- At lunch, you can faintly hear André saying to Tori, "Yeah, you know, I like shirts with green stripes" while he was wearing one.
- At lunch, Tori is sitting close to André, and they look like they're having a good time.
- After Jade shoves Tori off the couch, she sits very close next to André.
- When the fake phone call between Tori and Beck begins, André and Tori face each other.
- When André, Tori, Beck, and Jade are watching The Wood episode they are in, André shifts uncomfortably while watching Tori and Beck "flirting" on TV.
- André looks jealous when sitting on the couch watching Tori and Beck "flirt" on TV. However he says, "Man this show is good!" so it is unknown what his real opinion is. He could've said that to lighten the mood so maybe Jade wouldn't be so angry, though.
- André pushed Jade out of the way when she was attacking Tori.
A Film by Dale SquiresEdit
- Tori is seen sitting close to André throughout the episode.
- When the gang talks about giving up a foot or the Internet, André knows that Tori loves the Internet and would give up her foot, even before she herself realizes it.
- When a strange student, Damian, speaks to her, she becomes afraid and scoots closer
- to André, who, in turn, gives Damien a warning look.
- When filming the short film, Tori tells Jade not to slap Cat and Jade replies with, "You're not the director." André quickly defends Tori.
- André and Tori have similar reactions when they learn of Dale Squires taking the credit for the film.
- Tori calls An
- dré "smart."
- André was the key element in getting revenge on Squires for not crediting Tori for the movie.
- When they are watching the movie, Tori and André are sitting next to each other, and whisper to each other occasionally.
Sleepover at Sikowitz'sEdit
- André shakes his head disapprovingly when Rex tells Tori that she should play "a woman who likes to make out with 2-foot tall guys who happen to be me."
- André glared at Rex enviously while Tori kissed Rex.
- André and Tori do a scene together in Sikowitz's class.
- André picks a female police officer who wears way too much red lipstick and obsessed with Raisin Bran for Tori to play.
- André says that he had a dream with a female police officer, so that dream may inspired him for Tori's character.
- André is about to explain how he got the idea of the police officer from a dream, but he stops himself, implying that the dream about the police officer was slightly suggestive, and he felt awkward about telling Tori about it
- Tori says that André's idea for her character is a good one.
Beggin' on Your KneesEdit
- André and Tori both get asked to join the quartet.
- At the end of Tori's performance, she high-fives and hugs André.
- André gave up his great-grandfather's 97th birthday party to write a song for/with Tori.
- André seems a bit jealous when Tori talks about Ryder and questions her about him.
- André goes with the group to tell Tori about Ryder.
- When Tori asks André to write a really cool song, she grabs his hand.
- André calls Ryder a jerk and asks Tori if she's still going to sing with him.
- Tori felt a little bad for André when he told her that he's supposed to be at his great-grandfather's 97th birthday party.
- André said sorry to Tori when she found out about the real Ryder to make her feel better.
- André performs the song with her.
Beck Falls for ToriEdit
- Tori calls André for help and tells him, "I don't care what you do, just get me out of here!" before her big stunt. This shows that Tori counts on André’s support and trusts him to get her out of sticky situations.
- André tells Tori that he doesn't think she should do the stunt, signifying that he may be concerned about her getting seriously injured.
- After Tori sarcastically tells Cat she could design something for her to wear for her funeral, André replies, "Come on now. There's not gonna be a funeral. We're all gonna come down their, keep you cool, and watch you land safe and sound right there on that air sac." Tori smiles warmly at André soon afterwards.
- After easing her nerves, André jokes about Tori missing the air sack she's supposed to land on, saying "Unless you miss it." This could have been to ease her nerves even more and make her laugh.
- After seeing Tori visibly upset and terrified of missing the sack from his joke, André quickly replies, "I don't think you'll miss it," in a serious tone, perhaps to calm her down.
- Tori hugs André twice during this episode, after Beck falls for her and after Tori actually does the stunt.
- André tells Tori that she'll be fine doing the stunt several times.
- Out of all the friends that came to support her, Tori calls André to tell him how scared she is.
- After André says, "We'll watch you land safe and sound on that air sack," Tori smiles as though she’s really happy at his comment, almost like a “Thank you so much, I love you for saying that to me” kind of look.
- When Tori came out after Beck fell, she yells André's name.
- During the phone conversation, Tori begs André not to hang up on her.
- When Sikowitz says to Tori, "Nope. I dont think you can make it as a singer", André shifts up in his seat and has a look on his face as it to say, "Tori is amazing. How can you say that?"
Ice Cream for Ke$haEdit
- In th beginning of the episode, Tori and André are seen walking together before they join Cat and Robbie for lunch.
- André was wearing the same kind of shirt Tori wore in Freak the Freak Out, meaning that either Tori wore André's shirt, or he just has the same shirt as her.
- Tori and André are seen at Tori's house eating together.
- While at her house, André is seen eating out of a pint of ice-cream, and Tori is seen fiddling with a plastic toy blaster and eating pretzels.
- Tori tells André to look at her in a loving tone.
- When he does look at her, Tori then shoots André in the face with a toy blaster and giggles saying, "Yeah, yeah! 6 for 6!", then she squeals.
- When Tori comes back from looping Trina's song on her PearPad, André shoots Tori in the face with her toy blaster, laughing, saying "Whoop! Now it's fun!" He then starts dancing in his chair.
- Tori giggles at his little dance. Seeing her giggle, André says "You like that?"
- Tori nods while giggling, then playfully claps her hands childishly and says "More" in a childish voice, causing André to laugh as well.
- When Tori finds the "E" needed to spell "KE$HA", she excitedly hands the letter to André, who places the letter on a stand where the other letters there are found. The two then start to give a double high five, but stop because of the ice-cream on their fingers, and give each other "high elbows" instead.
- After the group finds out that the KE$HA contest is over, André appears concerned when Tori says she's sad that she still has to be Trina's assistant. He tries to make her feel better by positively and optimistically saying that "Maybe...maybe Trina will just forget about it?"
- When Tori is seen frantically looking for the "$" needed to spell"KE$HA", André seems to be the only one that notices that she is upset.
- He goes over to her to calm her down and takes the spoon she was using to scrape the ice-cream out of the cartons, telling her "Why don't you take a little break?"
- When Tori starts crying because she couldn't find the "$," she grabs André's shirt and buries her head in his chest, saying “Where...is the Ssss?!”
- André comforts Tori and rubs her head, saying, "I...I don't know, baby...I just don't know..."
- When Robbie hints to the group that the easiest to find letters are found in the three most popular flavors of ice-cream (which are the three flavors the group kept on buying), André starts to say "Then they probably put the hardest to find letters..." but is cut off when Tori starts rapidly/frantically beating on his chest saying "The Sss!"
- André grabs Tori's hands to calm her down and to stop her from beating on his chest, saying "The S." as if to say "yes, the '$' we're trying to find."
- When Robbie complains to Tori about her yelling at him, Tori starts angrily climbing over her sofa to get to him. André grabs her waist and pulls her away to stop her.
- When Cat tells the group that she knows where they could find the Funky Nut Blast ice cream, Tori starts running towards her. André grabs her elbow to restrain her, possibly to prevent her from hurting Cat.
- Before Tori runs to Cat, she shares a look with André and pulls on his arm, possibly because she wanted him to come with her.
- Tori grabs André's shirt and asks him to drive her to the store after Cat tells the group where the Funky Nut Blast ice cream that could possibly have the '$' they're looking for can be found.
- When Tori, Jade, Cat and André are at the store and do not find the '$' they were looking, Tori starts to slowly slide down against the ice cream refrigerator, moaning and groaning while she slumps. André begs Tori to stop, saying "Tori...We're in public...goodness...Please?"
Tori Gets StuckEdit
- André and Tori act together in the play rehearsals.
- When Tori frantically steps back from the Bush Daisies she is allergic to at rehearsal, she backs up into André, and he firmly grasps her shoulders. He expresses concern by asking "What's up?" and "Who would've sent you Bush Daisies?" once she tells him she's allergic.
- While at the hospital, when the group learns that Robbie's blood type is O-, Tori and André finish a phrase together, with Tori saying "O" and André saying "negative."
- André was the only one who remained with Tori while she was giving her first pint of blood. Jade left, Cat and Trina went to observe a man that had tuberculosis, and Robbie was in his room.
- When Tori was weak from donating three pints blood and almost falls, André was able to help her stay up and keep her balance by holding her by the pirate's wheel.
- While Tori is dizzily singing her solo, André is seen frequently looking at her with concern, even while he's dancing. He is the only one on the stage that does so before Tori faints.
- When Tori fainted while singing her solo, André caught her before she hit the floor.
- As Sikowitz pulls the curtains closed, you can see André looking over Tori just before the curtains close, most likely to see if she was okay and conscious.
- When the doctor asked Jade if her and Robbie were dating, he probably thought Tori and André, the other two people in the room, were dating.
- Everytime Tori almost faints at the play, André is keeping his arms out ready to catch her worriedly.
- In the beginning of the episode, Tori is seen spying on André, kissing his
- When Tori is looking at André and his girlfriend kissing, Tori quietly says "Wooo," maybe implying that she thinks André is a good kisser.
- Tori doesn't want André to know that she was spying on him and his girlfriend, possibly because she's afraid that he will take it as her having a crush on him.
- Every time Tori sees André and Sherry kissing, she becomes annoyed and yells at him, saying "ANDRÉ!" to get his attention. She could possibily be jealous.
- At the Prome meeting, when Tori tells André that the two of them would be responsible for hiring a band to perform, she gets irritated when he isn't listening to her and looks hurt.
- After the argument with Jade at the meeting, Tori turns to André and asks him, "Did you hear what she said?" as if seeking comfort.
- André calls his new girlfriend "Baby," as he said to Tori a few episodes earlier.
- André expresses to Tori that he is getting tired of his new girlfriend, saying "I'm getting sick of that girl!" When Tori points out that he keeps kissing her, he replies "She won't stop! I keep trying to talk, listen to music, get to know each other better, but to her, I'm just a pair of sweet buttery lips."
- Tori responds by saying "Aww..." as if to say "Poor baby."
- André's girlfriend looks very similar to Tori, possibly showing that she fits his 'type'.
- André asks Tori who her date was.
- When she gets upset because she forgot to get one, she asks him if he could dance with her, saying "Well maybe I could just dance with you?" and he quickly replies and agrees, saying "Yeah".
- When mentioning who she could dance with she stretches out "you" (André) before saying Robbie.
- André runs up to join Tori when the lights go out and the video starts.
- André informs Tori when everyone is starting to leave.
- When it starts to rain and the band is about to stop, André asks Tori in a flirty way "Or should we keep going?”
- Tori and André sing together in this episode.
- The song Tori sang seemed as if she was just singing it to pump the crowd and not actually singing about a guy she likes, so Tandré is still possible.
- Tori and André are dressed alike, in that they both are wearing the same color (pink) as couples at proms usually do. Tori is wearing a pink dress and André is wearing a pink striped tie as well as a pink tissue in the breast pocket of his suit.
- When Andre's girlfriend tells him to keep his lips warm and leaves, Tori stared at her with a weird look.
- Tori and André are both smiling and walking together towards The Grub Truck.
- Tori stares at André for a second while he looks at the laptop.
- Tori and André stared and smiled at each other when Andre yells at Cat "Let her finish!"
- André asks Tori what she wants to eat.
- The two tend to stand next to/near to each other throughout the episode.
- At one point during their performance of "I Want You Back", the camera focuses on Tori and André for a moment and André looks at Tori with a sort of loving smile, he may have been staring at her.
- In the beginning, Tori and André order lunch together, it looks almost as if they are a couple or on a date.
- André ordered the same food from Tori, which is ravioli.
- Tori is the only one who seems really concerned about André when the vampire moth bites his neck and gets even more so when she learns his doctor is just a little kid. This shows she cares for him.
- Tori rubs André's arm and neck after the doctor leaves, asking him if he felt like he was able to perform.
- André tells the chancellor that Tori didn't mean to hit him in the eye and asks if they can go get her or if a shuttle bus is coming.
- André doesn't blame Tori for taking them to a bad hotel.
Helen Back AgainEdit
- André and Tori were the only ones shown to audition as a pair; everyone else auditioned alone.
- Tori was stressed about picking a song, so André made her hot cocoa to help calm her down.
- Tori and André audition together, showing that they trusted in each other enough to let their fate at the school depend on each other's performance.
- André and Tori sing Make It Shine, which was the song that they first got acquainted over, as their audition together.
- When they are singing together, they put their arms around each other.
- When Helen said "NEXT!", the two bumped into each other. André grabbed Tori's hand and they ran out.
- Tori says to her mother that André's song was great and that the sing very well together.
- They both walk up to Helen together while the others are behind them.
- When all the gang agreed to go stand up to Helen, André says "Yeah!" loudly, meaning that he really wanted to help Tori stay at Hollywood Arts.
- When Cat, Robbie, André and Beck left Tori alone (because nobody wants help her to tell Trina she was kicked out), Tori looks only at where André left and seems very upset, meaning she was sad because he did not supported her.
Who Did It to Trina?Edit
- André stands up for Tori, saying that he knows Tori, and she wouldn't do something like that to her sister by saying, "Jade your story doesn't make any sense! Tori would never-" then they were all interrupted.
- When Lane told him to sit back down, he sat on the arm of the couch very close to where Tori was sitting.
- Tori looked constantly annoyed and a bit jealous whenever André mentioned Keeko which was André's date.
- When André started to ask Tori a question, she was worried that he thought she looked bloated.
- Tori put André as one of the leads in her play.
- It seems every time André has another girl that's not Tori something goes wrong.
- When André says " And nobody cares," they show Tori, possibly to show her reaction, that she does care.
- When André leaves because he can go see Keeko, Tori just looks confused and shakes her head.
Tori Tortures TeacherEdit
- Tori and André sit and/or stand close to each other throughout the entire episode.
- Tori and André wear blue and pink throughout the episode, making the Tandré color, purple.
- They walk into the classroom together, and both decide to talk to Beck and Jade about their text-fighting together.
- Tori had Andre in the classroon to help in orchestrating the auditions.
- Throughout the whole theater scene, Tori and André stare back and forth at each other from behind Sikowitz's head.
- When Sikowitz is acting with "Jessica" and says "...You look beautiful in this moonlight..." Tori and André stare at each other, like in the theater, yet again.
- It is shown that Andre has the same color(red) water bottle as Tori had in Jade Gets Crushed.
Jade Gets Crushed Edit
- When Robbie and André come and sit next to her while she's studying, Tori tells them she loves them (meaning she loves André).
- When she says "I love you both" she looks at Andre, and when she says, "but please leave," she looks at Robbie.
- When Tori starts to complain about the material, she's looking at André the whole time as if asking for comfort.
- André and Tori are hanging out at the stairs with Robbie.
- André asks Tori to sing the song when he finishes writing it. She happily agrees and they fist bump.
- When Tori responds, "Me?" to André's song offer, he responds with, "Yeah, you're the only you I know." This may be his way of telling her that she is unique and special to him.
- Tori seems sorry that she forgot about helping with André's song.
- André sacrifices getting his song done with Tori so that she can get a good grade on the exam, showing that he cares about her wants and needs.
- André suggests that Tori just take the exam instead of the whole class.
- Tori and André both enjoy Lane's sour cream and onion lotion.
- André rides his bike all the way over to Tori's house for her help and comfort.
- Tori is the one André trusts to help him get over his crush, and he went to her house at 3 A.M. just to talk to her.
- When André asked Tori if she got his text, Tori wasn't looking him in the eyes she was looking down possibly at his boxers or legs.
- Tori makes hot chocolate for herself and André to have while discussing André's crush on Jade.
- After André agrees with Tori that he probably isn't in love with Jade there's an awkward silence right before they both take a drink of their hot chocolate.
- Tori tries to calm him down by explaining that maybe he was just tired and was emotional from song writing.
- When Tori said "what if you are in love with Jade," he said, "don't say that," then she says "but what if you are," and after he says "I am," she says "YOU ARE!!" in a very concerned voice. She sounded like she was afraid she would lose him, and he seemed to feel bad about possibly being in love with Jade.
- Tori spends the entire episode trying to help André get over his crush on Jade.
- Tori is the only one to find out about André crushing on Jade and that's only because Tori is the only person André seems to trust.
- Tori dresses up like Jade in one of her attempts to help André get over his crush. When she mentions them (meaning André and Jade) how if they ever go out that she would be way meaner to him, André leans in to kiss her.
- When André goes to lean in to kiss Tori she doesn't immediately back off or reject it until he says "Oh Jade," making it look like she wanted to kiss him until she realized the kiss wasn't for her.
- Tori does everything she can to stop André from admitting his feelings for Jade.
- When André tells Tori that he thinks he is in love with Jade, Tori's facial expression seems shocked and seemed to state this can't be happening.
- In 365 Days, Andre said that Jade's name was in it, But "baby" has two syllables and Jade has one. But Tori has two syllables like "Baby."
- Tori and André sing a duet together, 365 Days.
- While performing 365 Days, there was a moment in the song where Tori leaned in to sing into André's microphone even though she had her own.
- While singing the lines "Closer to me" and "Baby" and every other romantic part of the duet, Tori always seemed to look at André to sing the line.
- This time, Tori is André's biggest supporter and shoulder to lean on, while it's usually the other way around.
- Tori helps André get over his crush on Jade because she truly cares about his relationships with both Beck and Jade and realizes the consequences that could come to him if he kept liking Jade. She also wants André to have a girlfriend who is nice to him.
- Tori uses a lot of physical contact throughout the episode to get André to calm down. For example, she rubs his arms in a caring fashion to try and calm him down while they are sitting together at the Vega's kitchen table.
- At the end, Tori urges him to go out with the girl that approaches him, probably because she's happy that she was able to help him get over Jade and wants him to be happy.
- In the end after André says "Jade who?" he smiles at Tori as though he was being flirty, and she seemed happy the whole crush was finally over.
- Tori helps André get over his crush on Jade, and she will do anything to get him not to like her and to make him happy because that's what he wants. She also knows that Jade would not treat him well and doesn't want him to hurt himself in his friendship with Beck.
- Tori obviously did not want Andre to date/be in love with Jade, possibly because she wanted his love for her.
Terror on Cupcake StreetEdit
- In the beginning of the episode, Tori and André are on stage doing a scene as a couple with buckets on their heads.
- When Tori and André are confused on what each other are saying, Tori puts her hands on André's chest.
- Tori holds onto André's arm before taking off her bucket.
- While Tori is on the ladder finishing painting, André is standing behind her holding the paint can, and possibly also just in case she falls.
- André seems worried when he finds out that Jade let Tori out of the cupcake alone.
- Tori and André both wear the Tandré color (purple) throught the episode.
- Tori agrees to let Jade be involved after André says that he feels that she should included, either to protect him from Jade's wrath or because she trusted his opinion.
- Tori said that there are two guys in the cupcake (meaning Andre and Beck) but looked at Andre as she said it.
- Andre yelled, "How could you guys let her go out there all by herself!" feeling worried for Tori leaving outside of the cupcake.
A Christmas ToriEdit
- In the beginning of the episode, Tori and André were arguing about his bad grade. Arguing is one thing that's unavoidable in couples, so this could mean that their relationship is leaning more towards the couple side.
- André didn't want Tori to say his grade to everyone, and she obeys his will.
- André did not want Tori to say his grade, but he did tell her, meaning that he have none or few secrets to her.
- When André was upset, Tori tried to comfort him.
- Tori cared more about getting André a gift than anticipating her own.
- As Tori explains André's situation, she stands up and puts her hands on André's shoulders before putting them in his dreads.
- When she's about to tell everyone his grade, he tells her not to say it, but he ends up confessing it himself.
- When André and Tori are talking to Cat, they stand really close to each other.
- Tori tells André to close his eyes, and he does so with a small smile on his face.
- Tori decides against giving André the guitar after arguing with Trina about it as she is determined to get him an awesome gift.
- Tori is André's secret Santa, and is happy when she finds that out.
- Tori is so worried about getting André a good present that she goes to Beck, Jade, and Cat for help.
- Tori sings a new version of André's song for his Christmas present because he was depressed about getting a D on the song that he wrote.
- Tori thinks that he should've gotten an A on his song and says that it was a great song.
- At the end of the song, Tori and André hug a few times.
- André says "That's my girls," to Tori (and Cat and Jade) after they finish singing the song.
- When Tori greets Cat and André she says "Ho ho to the ho", André and her smile at each other until Cat says "ho" in response.
The Breakfast BrunchEdit
- Before the gang went to detention, when André and Tori were at their lockers, they met with each other first.
- In the beginning, when Tori was talking, she kept looking at André.
- Tori and André sit at the same table, next to each other, in detention.
- Tori and André wear blue and pink, colors that together make purple.
- When Robbie says that Tori is conceited, she looks towards Andre for clarification.
- When the group was running, the first time they stopped Tori tapped André with the bag of tacos to tell him to run.
- The following times they stopped, André put his arm protectively in front of Tori or was pushing her to get her out of danger faster.
- When Robbie gave Tori a taco, she sat on the arm of the chair next to André, although there were many chairs available.
- When André was dancing and taking off his second shirt to reveal his muscle shirt, Tori was looking at him like she thought he looked good.
- Tori was sitting very close to André when they were acting like goofballs. She also made a face with her sunglasses at him to make him laugh.
- When Tori shot the bow and arrow with her foot André applauded and yelled "That was hot! That was crazy!", meaning he thought her special talent was hot and cute.
- In the end, the six friends walk outside, kind of in pairs. Jade and Beck are walking together, Cat and Robbie are walking together, and Tori and André walk together. This scene made it feel like Tandré may be the next ship to happen.
- When everyone is saying goodbye to each other at the end, André gives Tori an affectionate pat on the shoulder and smiles at her as he leaves. Followed then that Tori seems to face the direction André left towards in that entire ending, even as she puts her shades on.
- At the end when the letter is being read, Tori and André both call themselves things that are music-related.
The Gorilla ClubEdit
- Throughout the episode Tori and André wore the color purple or wore what would make the color purple.
- When Jade told Beck Tori should go to the club, André quickly said no and that she's not ready. He was worried for her well-being.
- André was at Tori's second try of the role for the movie to support her.
- When Tori said she ate yogurt that had expired two days ago, André seemed impressed.
- When Tori was thrown over the fence by the gorilla, André was about to rush to her side for support, but couldn't because of his deal with Jade.
- When Tori was about to quit, she looked at André and Robbie dancing, which gave her the idea on how to defeat the gorilla.
The Worst CoupleEdit
- When Tori's phone was messing up, André asked her what was wrong with it.
- André seemed to know Tori drops her phone in the toilet a lot.
- In this episode Tori accidentally knocked Robbie out of his chair, much like André did out of anger in A Christmas Tori.
- Tori and André sat right next to each other during Sinjin's game show.
- When Sinjin asked them to be on the show, Tori looked right at André when she said none of them were dating except Beck and Jade.
- When Sinjin started begging them to be on the show, Tori looked at André again probably to ask him if he'll be her "boyfriend" but before she could even say a word Sinjin started shaking her, telling her not to ruin this for him.
- Tori made a point to say her and Robbie were not dating, possibly because she wanted André to know that absolutely nothing was going on between them.
- When Sinjin grabs Tori's shoulder and says, "DON'T BLOW THIS FOR ME TORI!" André gets a confused look on his face.
- In the game show when Cat hugged André he told her "Don't start something you can't finish." Whenever Tori hugged him the same way, he never showed any dislike or said anything of the sort to her.
- Tori put her hand on André's shoulder as she looked back at the door after Jade left her house.
André's Horrible GirlEdit
- André and Tori sing the song Countdown together.
- André specifically asks Tori to sing with him, which will probably lead to her getting a music contract as well.
- André's new girlfriend, Hope asks, "Why did you bring HER?" in a nasty tone when she sees Tori with André, and tells her to shut up (possibly because she is jealous of Tori).
- At Nozu, Tori tries to get André to confess that he gets nervous and uncomfortable around his new girlfriend. It seems Tori wants to make André see that his girlfriend is not the one for him.
- At Nozu, when André told the waiter no crab like he was groveling for his life, Tori looked at him with pure shock, like she was afraid of what would happen to André.
- This is the second time that Tori has been clearly bothered by one of André's girlfriends, the other time being Sherry from Prom Wrecker.
- Tori hates André's girlfriend and says so out loud to Beck and Robbie.
- When they finish singing the song, they give each other a big hug.
- Tori puts her leg around André's hip while they are hugging, making the hug seem a little more than just friendly.
- In the hug André seemed to dip Tori slightly, showing some flirtiness in the hug.
- André listens to Tori about breaking up with Hope because she was too mean.
- After he tried to break up, Tori told him "you did the right thing" and then smiled at him for awhile, until Trina came being tossed out.
- When André entered the school, Tori saw his new wardrobe and thought he looked good.
- When Hope invited Tori to eat sushi with her and André, at first Tori wanted to say no, but André immediately answered for her, saying she's going. This shows André really wants Tori to be there with him, maybe for support.
- When Tori first sees Hope, she has a somewhat sad/astonished look on her face.
- When Hope forces André to put on his new scarf, Tori looks like she feels really bad for him.
- Tori tells André that she thinks Hope is really nice even though she hates her, maybe because she cares for him and wants him to be happy.
- Tori doesn't open the door for André like she normally does, this shows she trusts André and is closer with him than anyone else.
- Tori gives André her mashed potatoes.
- André tells Tori how to mash potatoes better.
- André eats the mashed potatoes with the same spoon Tori was using. Neither seem weirded out by this.
- André goes to Tori for help about his moral dilemma.
- Both André and Tori seem to go to each other when they have a problem.
- When André comes over, Tori was wearing purple, the Tandré color.
- During most of the song they were singing to each other.
- Both Tori and André were in sync in their dance moves and harmonization.
- André invites Tori to perform with him, like he usually does.
- When André and Tori are hugging, Hope is smiling at them, possibly realizing that they look cute together.
Car, Rain & FireEdit
- Trina thought that André came to her house to see Tori and she was shocked to hear that her sister was not the reason he had come, implying that Tori is the main reason why André visits the Vega household.
Tori & Jade's Play DateEdit
- When Tori's character comes home, she touches Andre's character and says hello.
- When André says "Then mama's got some explaining to do," he looks over at Tori and she smiles at his joke.
- In rehearsal, when Jade says, "They're identical, look at them!" Tori slightly smiles at André.
- When Tori looked at Beck because she thought Beck was Tommy, but it was actually Andre, so she meant to really ask Tommy (Andre) how school was.
- Tori may have turned down the boys at Nozu because she had feelings for André (or the boys were really annoying her.)
- In a deleted scene, when Jade pushed Tori down slowly on the chair, Tori mentioned, "Look at that cool ceiling!" and only André actually looked up.
April Fools' BlankEdit
- Throughout the episode, Tori wore purple, the official Tandré color.
- André tells Tori about the war and the pop quiz.
- André lifts and shakes Tori to show her the seriousness of the war.
- Tori looks very concerned when André was shot by an arrow.
- Tori and André are having lunch together like they are on a romantic date, with waiters and children feeding them.
- During Shut Up N Dance, Tori hugs André (and Beck) in a flirtatious way.
- Also in Shut Up N Dance, Tori booty bumps André (while Cat sings).
- On The Slap, Tori posted a picture of André and Beck with a caption that says: Hey André, I think you missed a few buttons.
Driving Tori CrazyEdit
- When Andre saw Tori enter the school with her clothes soaked, he said "Oh my God!" because he was concerned about her and why she arrived to school looking so drenched.
- When André made fun of Tori for not having her driver's license, Tori's face got sad.
- André volunteered to drive Tori.
- André was not ashamed to have Tori around his grandmother.
- Tori said her nose really hurts in a pouty tone, trying to be cute for Andre.
- André seemed concerned that Tori took on 4 girls by herself while Beck was driving her to school the previous day.
- When Tori thanked Andre for driving her to school, and she said it in a very appreciative way.
- Andre replied "Eh, no problem! Anytime you need a ride, just know you can call on --" before his grandmother cut him off. It appeared that for a moment, he forgot his grandmother was in the car and was talking to Tori as if the two of them were alone. It also seemed that Andre was trying to tell Tori that she can count on him before he was cut off and possibly implying that he can continue riding her to school everyday.
- When André's grandmother interrupted his reply to Tori, André seemed flushered and embarrassed, most likely because he wasn't expecting his grandmother to interrupt him or because he forgot she was even there.
- André seemed annoyed and even angry that his grandmother kept yelling at Tori in his car and would not eat her breakfast.
- When André's grandmother was laughing at Tori for not having her driver's license André was trying not to laugh as well.
- When André's grandmother dumped her oatmeal into Tori's hands, Andre was clearly shocked that she had done that.
- When he pulled over to the side of the road and asked Tori if he should give her another ride to school tomorrow morning, to which Tori replied "Nope!" in an annoyed manner, André seemed somewhat disappointed but not surprised, probably because he knew that taking Tori to school meant that she would have to put up with his grandmother once more.
How Trina Got InEdit
- Tori's first and only choice for someone to call for help was André. This means that she trusts him to get her out of trouble.
- Tori seemed really mad that Robbie didn't call André for real on his Pearphone to come rescue them.
Tori Goes Platinum Edit
- André was the only guy friend to go with Tori, Cat, and Jade for her first meeting.
- André brings Tori a present when Tori is feeling low.
- André and Tori go out to dinner together.
- André (and Robbie) kisses Tori on the cheek before running off to watch Jade rehearse.
- When André (and Robbie) kiss her on the cheek and when she falls, if you look closely she falls looking in André's direction.
- Tori turns to talk to André, as well as say his name a few times, excitedly after they announce the auditions for the Platinum Music Awards.
- André could tell that Tori was nervous at dinner.
- André seemed to be concerned about Tori's nervousness and tries to cheer her up.
- Tori asked André where he was when they were in Mason's office, like she was concerned about him.
- André seems to not care so much about Tori's strange behavior in this episode.
- André gives Tori a really sweet look after she opens the door for him.
- Right when André enters Tori's house, the soft music playing in the background gets louder. This makes the scene between the two much more meaningful, until Robbie and Beck enter.
- André was the only guy Tori hugged after her performance.
- André tells Tori to get some rest when she looks all tired. This could be hinting that he cares whether she's okay or not.
- André looks concerned for Tori when she looks tired and awful.
- Tori grabs André's hand during her freakout over about Ponnie being at the door.
- When Tori tells the guys that Ponnie's in disguise, she tells them to follow her to the door, while she does this she grabs Andre and Robbies hand leading them to the door, but mainly holds Andre's hand longer.
- André brings Tori herbal tea to calm her down and offers her the tea in a nice comforting voice, unlike Beck or Robbie who spoke to her as if they were dealing with someone crazy.
- André goes over to Tori's house (along with Robbie and Beck) to help her.
- After Robbie sings his song to Tori, she tells the guys that it didn't "make her feel less crazy." During this moment, it is clearly shown that Tori is sitting closer to Andre than she is to Beck (Possibly because of what happened between them in 'Tori Goes Platinum'). Her leg is also resting on his.
- When Tori shushes André she puts her finger on his lips and leans closer to him.
- Tori was offended when André called her "Crazy Face."
- Throughout the episode André was worried about Tori not sleeping.
- When Rex said "Is it just me, or is Tori a lot hotter now that she's crazy?" André nodded (including Beck and Robbie.)
- After Tori saw her locker said "Make It Rot," she only screamed for Sikowitz and Andre (not Beck or Robbie).
- When Rex says Tori is a lot hotter when she is crazy about Ponnie ruining her locker,André also does multiple nods
- Tori kicks André out of her house, but unlike Robbie and Beck, she only pointed at him and touched his arm, but with Robbie and Beck, she pushed them out.
The Blonde SquadEdit
- When the scene for "The Blonde Squad" was over, Tori was going to pet Andre's grandma's bird but Andre told her not to.
- André was sitting next to Tori during the presentation of Beck's movie.
- When André went chasing after his grandmother's bird, Tori initially chased after him shouting, "André!" before she and Robbie stopped by Cat.
- André says "Hey!" two times to alert Tori.
Season 4 Edit
- When André goes over to talk to Tori and Trina, Tori was about to tell him about the Wanko's sale.
- Tori says she really wants to tell André about the sale.
- When everyone is in André's car, him and Tori are sitting in the front (along with Cat).
- Tori tells only André to restrain Cat, showing that she really trusts him.
- Tori points to André's chest when she understands Jade's plan.
- When André freaks out wondering where Robbie is, Tori touches both of his shoulders trying to calm him down and comfort him.
- After Tori tells André to calm down, he doesn't freak out again.
The Hambone KingEdit
- André was concerned about the way Tori was acting after watching Robbie's hambone video.
- André compliments Tori on her hamboning home video.
- When Tori was hesitant to continue her story, André seemed interested to know what happened between her and Gerald.
- André pointed out that Tori was better at hamboning than Gerald and that she should challenge him to a hambone-off.
- André helps Tori train Robbie.
- André (and Beck) protects Tori from Meryl when she insults him.
- Tori stands next to André during the battle and they talk.
- When Tori caught the sushi in her mouth, André looked amazed and laughed at Gerald.
- André (and Beck) grabbed Tori by the waist and picked her up to congratulate her.
Opposite Date Edit
- Tori was eating lunch with André (along with Robbie and Beck.)
- Tori sat next to André.
- When he said "I know what to search," to Beck, Tori smiled at him and clapped.
- Tori seemed upset when André (and Robbie) couldn't go to the Museum of Large Bones.
- Tori laughed when André did a little dance in his pear costume.
Three Girls And A MooseEdit
- Tori and André walk into school together at the beginning.
- Tori (along with Jade) was supposed to sing back-up for André.
- When Tori asked if he didn't want Jade and her to be his backup singers, he said he did in a disappointed voice.
- When Tori and Cat sing to the guys, Tori hugs André at one point and later holds his hand as she sings.
- Andre says that the girls' (Tori included) singing was hot, while Robbie said it was sweet and Beck said it was cool.
- Tori (and Cat) sang LA Boyz to show her/their appreciation and love for André (and Robbie and Beck and all the boys apart of Tinkle-Aid).
- Tori and Andre were sitting together in the Black Box Theater.
- They laughed together over a video Tori showed André.
- They both tried to be positive about not having phones.
- When Robbie talked about having room in his pocket for allergy pills and cheese, Tori and André both looked at each other (Tori looked at him, then looked away, then André looked at her.)
- André was the only one to nod in agreement when Tori was telling Cat that they shouldn't even think about their phones.
- André and Tori both restrained Cat first, before being thrown off.
- They both had her arms after Cat was held down in a chair. Tori was leaning against André.
- When Sikowitz asked if they wanted to cancel the bet, they both responded no quickly.
- Tori and André seemed as if they were the team representatives, by replying "It's on."
- Tori grabbed André's arm as the guys were marching around the girls.
Tori Fixes Beck and JadeEdit
- They walk down the stairs together.
- They stood really close to each other in the hallway.
- They seem to be closer in this episode then in the previous episodes.
- Tori sits with Andre at lunch and asks him to ask Jade out so that Beck could ask Meredith out.
- Andre confirmed with Tori that he no longer has any feelings for Jade whatsoever and showed that he would never ask Jade out.
- Andre and Tori paid a guy to ask Jade out. Jade found out and started chasing them.
- After André and Tori run away from Jade together, Tori is seen tightly holding on to Andre's arm for protection.
- They ran and hid together in the janitor's closet and spoke to each other about how they might have to stay locked in the closet together forever... or until Jade calmed down.
- When Beck comes into the janitor's closet, Tori jumps onto André with a tight hug in fear that it was Jade.
- It seems Andre and Tori quickly explained themselves to Beck for their behavior because Beck seemed to have eyed them suspiciously.
- While they were explaining the situation to Beck they were arguing like a couple on who's idea it was to pay a guy to ask Jade out.
- When Jade appeared in the Janitor's closet, Tori and Andre jumped on each other again, this time more aggressively and much longer as if they were hanging on to each other for dear life. Tori insisted that it was both her and Andre's idea and not just her's as Andre steadily disagrees.
- After Jade's performance, Tori playfully tells André "You know...Cat hasn't dated anyone in a while?" André chuckles lightly and slowly backs away from her saying, "You...are a dangerous person." He had a flirtatious smile on his face.
- At the end of Jade's performance, André seemed like he was staring at Tori before she tells him that Cat hasn't dated for a while. Andre showed that he wouldn't date Cat either possibly hinting that he would only date her.
One Thousand Berry BallsEdit
- They were together during the entire episode.
- André stops and watches Tori scour her locker and Tori stop her frantic search when André clears his throat.
- André says: "Looking for something? Hm?" to Tori in a playful tone.
- Tori tells him that she was looking for 5 dollars in her locker, but before she thought he had her money, implying that she would trust André to keep her money for her.
- André tries to calm her down.
- Tori says that André knows she doesn't like regular cheese, meaning he knows her very well.
- André suggested a solution to Tori's money problem, that she works with him.
- Tori was worried about not performing at the Cow Wow on time, but André reassured her.
- André celebrates celebrates when Tori says she'll work with him.
- André and Tori tell Cat to look for Jade to tell her problem.
- After Cat leaves, Tori and André fist bumped.
- Tori and André wave to Jade together, when she does that, Tori leans very close to André.
- Tori and André worked together.
- André gets really worried when Tori eats the counter cleanser.
- He tries to explain for his boss why Tori is coughing and spitting.
- Tori and André don't understand the appearance of Berry Balls.
- He intervenes when his boss calls Tori stupid.
- André says that Tori's costume is hideous trying to trying to help her to not to use the costume.
- When their boss tells that his wife designed the costume, Tori lies that hideous is teen slang, to protect André.
- André encourages Tori repeating her sentence: "One thousand to go!" and pointing to her.
- André watches Tori every time she offers someone a Berry Ball.
- When Tori said Andre and her had to be at school by nine if they wanted to sing, she said "our song" not just the song or my song. This shows she included him and feels it's their song together.
- André tries to give her and advice when Tori is mean to a little kid.
- He tries to help suggesting the chubby boy for her.
- André laughs at some of her attemps.
- André guesses that Tori did not distribute all berry balls, which is right.
- Tori puts her hand on André's shoulder and he leans very close to her, so she tell him the berry balls are in her hat.
- André was worried that the berry balls would melt in her hat.
- Tori says that they should go to her house to change clothes, implying that André's clothes were in her house.
- They both lie when their boss asks if Tori distributed all the Berry Balls.
- André gets very worried when Berry Balls begin to drip from Tori's hat and tries frantically to clean it.
- When André lies that Tori was crying (to hide that Tori had put the Berry Balls in her hat), she quickly joins his lie.
- When Tori pretends she was crying, André puts one hand on her back and another on her arm.
- André pulls Tori's hat down to hide the melting Berry Balls.
- André carries Tori out the shop area, bridal style.
- Tori took André's hand and ran with him onstage.
- They wrote Here's 2 Us together and performed it.
Robbie Sells RexEdit
- In the hallway the stood close to each other.
- Tori helps calm André down after Rhoda said something to him.
The Bad RoommateEdit
- When Tori starts crying at the end of the episode, André hugs her, rubbing her arm gently as he comforted her.
- They both sing "Faster Than Boyz" together.
- André moves to Tori house because he can't stand his grandmother anymore, and Tori lets him stay even though he gets on the Vega family's nerves
- André picks Tori up by her waist and carries her out of the room after he realizes that she was playing his song.
- André took Tori's phone and put it in his pants then motioned towards her.
- Tori still took her phone even after it was in André's pants.
- Tori helps André finish the music for "Faster Than Boyz."
- André lets Tori take half the credit for his song.
- André plays his song so many times that it gets stuck in Tori's head. This could mean that Tori liked it a lot, so she remembered how to play it.
- Tori pretends to be André's grandmother in order to help him write the song.
- The episode begins with Tori and André and had Tandre main plot.
- At the beginning of the episode, Tori flirtatiously walks towards André.
- When André saw her flirty walk, he knew it meant she had big news, showing he knows her well.
- When André and Tori were going to tell others the news, he told her, "Let's do it the right way" and they both walked the same in a flirty walk.
- Tori and André fight in the house like a married couple.
- They were together through the whole episode.
- Tori and André both wear purple, blue, and red throughout the episode making purple, the Tandre color.
- Tori originally picks André (Beck and Robbie) on her Brain Squeezers team.
- Andre was the first person that she chose to be on her team.
- André wants to be in Tori's team.
- André puts his hands on Tori's head.
- André says he and Tori are "tight".
- André squeezes Tori's shoulder when he says they were tight.
- André says he and Tori were always on the same team.
The Slap FightEdit
- They stood next to each other in the Blackbox Theater.
- André asks Tori to bring the things for the short movie.
- They were alone in Sikowitz's classroom after everyone else left.
- André trusts Tori to complete the prop.
- Tori was looking for André and found him in the Blackbox Theater.
- Tori asked André why wasn't he in Sikowitz's classroom because they have to work on their film.
- After Tori left the Blackbox Theater, she came back to see what André was doing.
- André went after Tori and saw her trying to get more followers for The Slap.
Star Spangled ToriEdit
- André (along with the others) patted Tori on the back as they walked out of Tori's house.
- Before Tori started singing the National Anthem, André said, "She'll be amazing".
- André looks worried and concerned when he sees the dog pulling Tori.
- Andre (along with Beck) tells Tori about her chance to go on the talk show, and warns her that he might try to trick her.
- When André (and Beck) finds out that the talk show host is going to trick her, he looks concerned and tries to find a way to save Tori.
- André sticks his hand up the butt of a stuffed dog filled with spaghetti in order to take the bomb out and save Tori's performance.
- André cheers while Tori sings.
- When Tori says she didn't watch the final of a TV show, André starts to tell her thinking that Tori wanted to know who won.
- Tori says to André be quiet because she will see the final later, he goes silent.
iParty with VictoriousEdit
- When Tori was asking André his opinion of who should her future babies look like, her or Steven, he seemed uninterested and even a little bit upset about the question Tori asked. She could have only asked him to make him jealous.
- Tori copies André by banging the table with her hands in the lunch scene.
- Tori turns and smiles at André when he sings in Leave It All To Shine|the Mash-Up.
- Tori is one of the few people who was originally invited to the party at Kenan's house by André.
- Tori hugs André then he picks her up! They had the biggest hug in the end of the episode.
- When André and Tori hugged, Tori wrapped her legs around Andre's waist.
Songs: Tell Me That You Love Me, 365 Days, Song2You, and Countdown
Drink: Hot Cocoa
Add a song if it fits Tandre!
"If You're Gone" (Matchbox Twenty)