Hey there, just Music's Biggest Fan (Madi) making another pointless page everyone's gonna ignore.
Music is a staple in all of our lives, but most of us don't see the life lessons it teaches. They can be funny or serious. Go ahead and try it! Just listen to a song and pick things out.
- Everyone says follow your heart, but sometimes you heart brings you to a dead end -Madi ("All I Need" by MB20, "That's What You Get" by Paramore)
- Heaven is overrated -Madi ("Drops of Jupiter" by Train)
- The world can be yours if you make it yours, and people can be nice if you make them be nice -Madi ("Set the World on Fire" by Black Beil Brides)
- You should probably SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKIN' TO YOU! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UUUUUUP! -Madi ("One Step Closer" by Linkin Park)
- You need to try and see through people to tell of they're not okay -Madi
- It gets worse before it gets better -Madi ("Turn it Off" by Paramore, "Miss Missing You" by Fall Out Boy)